- Filler is a clear gel containing a highly purified form
of cross-linked hyluronic acid.
- Injected just under the skin's surface, Filler adds volume
lost as a result of the aging process.
- Filler is the latest advancement in the US of a new category
of the dermal fillers made from hyaluronic acid, which is
an important component of youthful, supple and elastic skin.
- Filler works by temporarily adding volume to the skin
providing patients with optimal correction of lines, wrinkles
As the viscoelastic gel augments the intercellular space,
the surface of the skin rises which smoothes out wrinkles.
- Immediate result
- No pre-treatment skin test
- Mild adverse post-treatment responses (such as redness,
bruising and swelling)